A tin of Green Lentils
A tin of Ratatouille
Salt & Pepper to season
90g Low fat cheese
- Turn the oven on to 180c.
- Empty the tin of green lentils into a pan and boil for 4 minutes.
- Once cooked, lentils will be soft. Drain them and put them in an oven proof dish (sprayed with fry light to stop any sticking), then add the tin of ratatouille.
- Add to this the 2 eggs beaten up and the 90g of grated low fat cheese, along with the salt and pepper to season.
- Bake in the oven for 20-30 mins till it is golden brown in colour.
And here is the finished article:
Syns: If you are using your Healthy Extra A then it will be free (for 1 serving - half of the whole dish) on Green and Extra Easy, if using your syns for the cheese it will be 6 syns per serving.
This tasted amazing! I haven't tried lentils before but will definitely be making this again, and next time serve it with a big salad.